- 1 pound of ChicNSteakes shaved thinly
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic -minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger -minced
- 1 green zucchini cut into thin slices and cut in half
- 4 ounces mushrooms sliced thinly
- 3 cups of Market Day Broccoli Florets
- Purchase your favorite Hunan Sauce or use this simple recipe to make your own!-
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
Add the ChicNSteakes + cornstarch in a large baggie... leave some air in the bag, but close it tight!.
Shake the baggie until your chicken is well coated.
Add the canola oil to the a large pan on medium-high heat and cook the chicken until cooked through on both sides, this should take about 2-3 minutes on each side.