- 2 Market Day ChicNSteakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Your favorite salad Vinaigrette
- 1 package of ready-to-serve greens
- 1 cup of Market Day Grade A Blueberries
- 1 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup of pecans
- Toss chicken with oil, garlic, salt and pepper; refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 5-7 minutes per side. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Place greens on a serving plate; top with chicken, blueberries and mandarin oranges. Whisk vinaigrette again; drizzle over salad. Top with cheese.