- 1 pound MD Shredded Chicken Breast
- 2 teaspoons of your preferred oil
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 pinch chili powder
- ¼ cup of your favorite tomato sauce
- Corn tortillas for tostadas, or your favorite taco shells
- Heat your oil in a medium non-stick saucepan over a medium heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent, this should take about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in the shredded chicken, cumin, chili powder, and tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce your heat to low and simmer until chicken is hot and the flavors have blended, this should take about 3 minutes
- Use this chicken to create your favorite tacos! Add shredded cheddar cheese, salsa, black olives, avocado, sour cream! etc.
Make it a tostada by either:
- Buying any store bought tostada Shells
- Or- make your own with Corn Tortillas!
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat and arrange tortillas. Prepare each tortilla with cooking spray or drizzled oil and sprinkle with salt, on both sides.
- Bake for about 6 minutes on each side