How to Fundraise with Market Day
How it works for your PTO
Register Your Schools PTO
MD Support Resources
Monthly Marketing ToolKit
WE SELL PREMIUM QUALITY FROZEN FOODS CREATED AND SOLD EXCLUSIVELY FOR MARKET DAY®. EACH PURCHASE YOU MAKE EARNS 10% FOR YOUR SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION.
With direct home delivery on all Market Day® orders, beyond your school community, family and friends can help your child's school or organization reach its fundraising goal by just choosing your school or organization to support when they shop!
QUESTIONS ABOUT HOME DELIVERY? OR HOW IT WORKS?
HOW DO I GET MY COMMUNITY TO SHOP?
- Click here to see if Market Day® is available in your area.
PICK SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION & REGISTER
- Once you confirm that Market Day® ships to your state you will be able to search for your school or organization by title and see if it is already registered.
If you cannot find your school or organization, it means it is unregistered. To register your school or organization, click the button below and fill out the form.
SIGN UP YOUR SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION
- Tell your supporters of your school or organization to register by going to marketdaylocal.com/register and searching for your name.
NOTE: Please ensure you share your school or organization’s name exactly as it is listed on the Market Day® website
Example: "St. Paul Lutheran" vs. "Saint Paul Lutheran School"
HOW DOES MY SCHOOL or ORGANIZATION GET PAID?
Share Checks are issued with the following schedule
- April/May 2020 checks will be mailed out the week of June 30th
- June/July 2020 checks will be mailed out the week of August 30th
- August/September 2020 checks will be mailed out the week of October 30th
- October/November/December 2020 checks will be mailed out in January 2021
NOTE: Beginning in September 2020 all registered schools and organizations will receive their own account login information to monitor your fundraising progress. You will also see live updates as to how many orders have been credited to your account at that time.
SIMPLE.....STRESS-FREE FUNDRAISING for Schools/Sports and Booster Clubs