- 2 cups Market Day frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 large fresh strawberries, for garnish
- Place strawberries in bottom of a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade. Add cranberry-raspberry juice and orange juice and top with vanilla yogurt.
- Cover and immediately blend until smooth, scraping down sides if needed.
3 BERRY SMOOTHIES
- 1.5 cups Market Day frozen 3 berries
- 1 cup skim or 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon natural honey
- All all ingredients and cover, immediately blend until smooth, scraping down sides if needed.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each with fruit. Serve immediately.