- 4 Market Day Norwegian Salmon Fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 5 ounces jarred sun-dried tomato in oil, drained of oil
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- To make the Tuscan salmon recipe: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon filets on both sides with salt and pepper, and sear in the hot pan, flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once salmon filets are cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the butter in the remaining cooking juices leftover. Add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minute). Add onion and stir fry until translucent. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes so they release their flavors. Finally, pour in the vegetable broth, and allow the sauce to reduce down slightly.