- 2 cups Market Day Fully Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 10 flour tortillas (taco size)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or mozzarella)
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- salt & pepper & Adobo seasoning, to taste
- Optional: lime juice, to taste
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 9"x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cooked, Market Day Fully Cooked Shredded Chicken with one cup of shredded cheese along with salt, pepper and Adobo seasoning.
Place chicken mixture into each of the flour tortillas.
Roll them all up and place them in the prepared baking dish.
In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
Whisk in flour and let cook and thicken for 1 minute (don't let it burn).
Add chicken broth and whisk until smooth.