An authentic Southern Classic! Cornbread Crumbs, Fresh Onion, Celery and Seasonings in a rich Chicken Broth. Bakes up moist and delicious. Bakes in the oven or microwave.
FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY:
Carefully follow cooking instructions.
Internal temperature should reach 165° F.
• Preheat oven to 400° F. Do not put container in a convection or toaster oven.
• Remove tray from box, remove film.
• Place tray on cookie sheet on center rack of oven and bake 55-60 minutes if frozen or 40-45 minutes if thawed.
• Remove from oven, stir thoroughly and let cool 3-5 minutes before serving.
• Remove tray from box but do not remove film. (If frozen, thaw 15 minutes on defrost or half power.)
• Slit film lengthwise about 1 inch in middle of tray.
• Cook 10 minutes on high power. Ovens may vary.
• Let stand 2-3 minutes in microwave then carefully remove.
• Remove film, stir product thoroughly and serve.
Water, Cornbread Crumbs (Enriched Wheat Flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), folic acid), corn meal, sugar, wheat gluten. Contains 2% percent or less of each of the following: vegetable shortening (palm oil), salt, yeast, grain vinegar, turmeric (color), soy lecithin, annatto (color), Onions, Celery, Soybean Oil, Chicken Base (chicken meat with natural juices, salt, maltodextrin, sugar, yeast extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, rendered chicken fat, dried whey, onion powder, turmeric, natural flavorings, lactose, xanthan gum). Contains 2% or less: whole eggs (citric acid), sugar, spices and parsley.
Contains: Wheat, Soy, Milk and Eggs.